Wednesday, January 17, 2007

because she can..


Jessica Simpson has started wearing a rooster around her neck - because she doesn't have a c**k in her life.The 26-year-old star is wearing the bird pendant as a symbolic gesture for her current lack of a love life.Jessica - whose ex-husband is Nick Lachey - told Glamour magazine: "This pendant is my c**k! This is about as raunchy as I get these days. I don't have one at the moment, so I wear one round my neck!"This is not the first time Jessica has complained that she is sexually frustrated.Last October, the 'Employee of the Month' actress said in an interview with US chat show host Jay Leno: "I cannot fall asleep. I'm a little sexually frustrated right now."Since her divorce from Nick, Jessica has been linked to a series of men, including 'Scrubs' actor Zach Braff, Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and her 'Employee of the Month' co-star Dane Cook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin