Tuesday, February 27, 2007

work-school-work-school




Stress….
One of the hardest things I have had to deal with is managing my full time job (40hrs plus) and being a full time student. I have no time to breathe. I am enrolled in all online and night classes so it does not interfere with my job. I am super stressed and can’t wait to graduate. I received my graduation date in the mail THANK GAWD but it seems so far away! I am enrolled in one of the hardest classes right now and I can’t stand it. I do not live the lifestyle where I can make school my priority. My job is my priority along with my personal life and I happen to be trying to get a Bachelor’s degree on top of it all. I know it will soon be all worth it but i find myself so stressed. Needed to vent. Argh!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

My sister worked 40 hours a week and took a full credit load. It sucked for 4 years, but thankfully she stuck with it and has a really great job!
Hang in there! It's worth it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin