Thursday, April 19, 2007

are you kidding me?!@@$^%&%&%^

WOW! I have to admit that I really liked Heidi from The Hills. most girls hate her and for whatever reason i didn't. i liked her until she started dating that douche bag of a man and i seriously wanted to slap her. to make it worse the article below from TMZ and UsWeekly says she got a boob and nose job!?!? wow. poor thing. Spencer is totally changing her. so sad.




TMZ:
Heidi Montag, "Hills" star and Lauren 'LC' Conrad's former BFF, says she had "nothing to do" with leaking the purported sex tape, which may or may not exist, supposedly starring LC and her troubled ex Jason Wahler.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Montag also says that the reason she never called LC after news broke of the sex tape, which may or may not exist, was because Heidi was in the hospital recovering from her nose and boob jobs! Priorities, people! When asked if the sex tape, which may or may not exist, does in fact exist, Montag said, "No comment."

As far as her relationship with boyfriend/"Hills" resident slimeball Spencer Pratt is concerned, Heidi says, "It's perfect. We have so much fun. I never knew I could love someone like this." While Pratt chimes in saying, "I have never been so madly in love as I am with Heidi. She has the world's greatest boyfriend."

There's no question these two were made for each other.



USWEEKLY:
The bombshell revelation that The Hills star Lauren “LC” Conrad and ex-beau Jason Wahler might have a secret sex tape hit the internet on April 5, and there’s still enough drama to fill a whole season of the MTV reality smash. In the new issue of Us Weekly, the show’s resident “evil” couple, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, discuss Lauren and why they feel misunderstood.

Us: Lauren told Us you didn’t contact her after news broke about the tape. Your take?

Montag: “It’s astonishing that she would say that. I guess she forgot that I was in the hospital that week [Montag got breast implants and rhinoplasty on April 2.] Maybe that would explain why she didn’t call to see how I was doing.”

Us: So is there a sex tape?

Montag: “No comment.”

Us: Did you two leak the story?

Montag: “It’s amusing to me that because I didn’t call Lauren, I am behind the leak. It’s outrageous and inappropriate. I have nothing to do with the tape.”

Us: Spencer, did Lauren’s split from your pal Brody Jenner makes things tricky?

Pratt: “Lauren couldn’t get into clubs before she met us! We were her ticket to Hollywood. As soon as the double dating stopped, she was out. She has trouble being the third wheel. That’s what she was when Brody didn’t want to keep seeing her.”

Us: What is your relationship really like?

Montag: “Perfect. We have so much fun. I never knew I could love someone like this.”

Pratt: “I have never been so madly in love as I am with Heidi. She has the world’s greatest boyfriend!”

What does the duo have to say about Lauren’s insinuations that they leaked the story about the sex tape? How does Heidi react to accusations that Spencer is a player? Does she think she and Lauren will ever be friends again? For more on Heidi and Spencer’s side of the story, check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin