Thursday, May 31, 2007

2007 GRADUATE!

Wowowowowowowowow! Yesterday was by far the best day of my life. I can’t even begin to explain how amazing it was…I went to bed tues night and couldn’t sleep AT ALL! I got up at 4:30AM and took a shower and started getting ready. Brandon got up and gave me my grad gift. He is the most amazing guy ever! Love you baby! I was so nervous and couldn’t relax. Thank god we had people come over at 6 for some pre-graduation mimosas! yum. After a few drinks it was off to CSUN. I just wanted to say that the cap and gowns are the ugliest outfits ever!!! Gag.
Alright back to our day….Jess and I said our goodbyes to Brandon, Chad and Marie and met up with all the other Grad’s. I was a ball of energy prancing around. It was finally time to start. Hearing the graduation song and walking to our seats was so surreal! It was by far the greatest feeling to know that it’s OVER! It was our turn to walk on stage….yikes. I thought I was going to throw up. I couldn’t stop moving around….the school takes two pictures of you when you are on stage; one in front of the csun sign and another when you shake the presidents hand. Well…since jess was right behind me, she asked if we could take them together and they did!!!! So awesome. They called my name and I think I went numb. I was so proud of myself to FINALLY walk across that stage! WOO! I waited for jess at the bottom and ran up and hugged her. This lady was taking pics of us and said that she was a reporter and was putting them in the newspaper. Not sure which one but keep your eyes out. Haha…as soon as they said for all the graduates to move our tassels I knew it was over. 4 hard years is over! All that time for a 2 hour ceremony! It was so much fun to graduate with my best friend. We have been through so much together. We had a falling out a few years ago and found out it was all a lie. We were reunited back at csun and I know we’ll always be friends. Love you jess! We graduated together in high school and now college. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.. After all the pictures with our family and friends a bunch of us went to Gladstone’s. YUM! Toasting to graduating with a bloody mary in my hand was all I wanted!  we came home (exhausted) and then Brandon and I went to my mom’s house. Overall my day was PERFECT! Everything I thought it would be, WAS and MORE! Thank you to Brandon-my love, Jess-my bestie and my favorite graduate, Marie-for taking off of work and being the best, Randee-for coming and supporting me, my 3 wonderful brothers-love you all so much, my mom and Hal and dad and Tanya! Thank you all for coming! Means the world!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin