Monday, July 2, 2007

yum

I had to share this with all of you...Scroll down to start from the beginning:

****UGH!!!!!!! I just seriously screamed! Isn’t he sexy in person! YUM! I love him Sam! Haha no but seriously.



Send me pics! Yay!



Lucky you. I feel like you are always in vegas. haha



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Kolker, Samantha - Paramount
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:13 PM
To: Brandi Stone
Subject: RE:



HAHAHA! He was at the Transformers premiere. Was BY HIMSELF. I told you he was good friends with Lorenzo (my former boss) so he invited him. He looked seriously HOT. Let me see if i can find a pic of him from the premiere online. There has GOT to be one!



Im good! Went to Vegas this past weekend with my family. It was a blast. : )




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Brandi Stone
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:12 PM
To: Kolker, Samantha - Paramount
Subject: RE:

W

H

A

T

??????

Ugh! where at? Was he with his supermodel GF?

I am so sad…..



I’m good. How are you? How was your weekend?





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Kolker, Samantha - Paramount
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Brandi Stone
Subject:



So funny. I saw Josh Jackson last Wednesday and almost emailed you a pic! I was trying so hard to get one on my camera phone...serioulsy...i tried!!



How are you? xo****

for those of you who don't know....I am IN LOVE with Josh. he is my #2! haha babe! no but seriously....i want to have his children. YummY!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin