Monday, August 13, 2007

JA


I love this girl!

wow, From USMAGAZINE!

Jessica Alba hasn't looked back since splitting from beau of two years, Cash Warren.

The duo met up for lunch July 27, but it was to "say those final things that needed to be said," a source tells Us. "She's definitely enjoying being single right now," another pal confirms.

Indeed, Alba, 26, is already hitting the Hollywood club scene. The former homebody popped up at L.A. hotspot Les Deux on Monday and Hyde on Sunday (where Warren, 28, partied three days later).

The actress has said in the past that she embraces no-strings attached encounters when she’s single.

“I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have,” she told Cosmopolitan in 2005.

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more.”

The actress said that she enjoyed playing the field before she began dating Warren in 2005. "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people,” she told Cosmo. “I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that's my type of girl!
Rock out with his cock out! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin