Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday sadness.

I am so tired and want nothing more than to get back in to my bed. What a great weekend..Friday night was very chill. We went to dinner at Courtney and Bryans. Yum. Saturday we went to my moms and hung out all day. Then we went to the Dodger game with my bro and his friend. Our seats were amazing. So close. Larry King out of all people was sitting in front of us with his kids and super skinny wife. He seriously looks like a little gremlin. Creepy..It was a GREAT game!!! My dad came down and hung out with us on Sunday. Later on in the night my girlfriend that randomly lives there that I haven’t seen in SOOOOO long came over. We talked until 1:45am!!! It was awesome! I never realized how much I missed her! Well…everything happens for a reason and there is a reason why we live in the same place. What a great relaxing weekend….

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

marie said...

wow, i don't think i've ever seen the field from that angle! amazing. boo for monday.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin