Wednesday, August 8, 2007

tues love.


last night I went to the Hollywood Bowl with Joey, her bro and his fiance and her fam. let's just say that it was extremely random but so much fun. Joey and I ran straight to the concession stand and started the night with a beer. It was a classical music concert and for whatever reason we could not stay quiet. every time i laughed people would turn and give a dirty look. (I didnt know that elevator music was so damn popular)..so yah, the concert was over and I hung out at Joey's until 2AM!! so tired. we went through pics and stories and tons of memories. my favorite is when we'd steal tennis balls from Breamar and put them in an elevator. don't ask why, we just did. we were cool back then. haha. i love having a friend live around the pool. smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin