Monday, September 17, 2007

just another manic monday.

Over so fast….weekend was great! I love relaxing weekends. Is it bad that Brandon and I went to bed at 7:30 last night?!!! haha. I woke up around 1 and thought it was time to go to work…But I am not complaining cause it was amazing! I love to sleep! We partied for Angelique’s 21st on Sat!!! SO FUN! It was one of those random nights where you don’t come home till 4:30ish!! Haha I had a baby shower yesterday and it was so cute. All of the little clothes and blankets. Awwwww I don’t know why I am the only girl who views birth as odd, gross and painful but after hearing way too many details yesterday I am not quite sure how I will ever have my own baby…I thought I’d grow out of it in my 20’s but maybe I’ll grow out of it after I turn 25…who knows…
I love weekends and wish we worked 2 days and had 5 day weekends. How amazing would that be?!! Sigh…

Happy bday to Angelicious again and I can’t wait forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr VEGAS Cochina!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin