Friday, February 29, 2008

Material Girl



"In her first interview about her new album Hard Candy, worked on with Justin Timberlake, Pharrell, and Timbaland, Madonna discusses her many different, and occasionally contradictory, roles – as performer and provocateur, mother and artist, style icon and campaigner. Photographed by long-time collaborator Steven Klein, the queen of pop looks as uncompromising, tough and sexy as ever."


I'm actually excited to hear new stuff from her!! Do you all remember the "Hard Candy" nail polish with the jelly rings that everyone had to have!?? haha! OMG I had to have every color. maybe that's where my obsession with nail polish started. hmmmm


Dazed & confused

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I havent thought about Hard Candy Nail polish for the longest time. lol Who isn't obsessed with nail polish I have just about every color made by OPI.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin