Monday, June 30, 2008

hands free.

does everyone have their hands free device??? ugh, i still need to get one....

We had such a great weekend. Friday was a pretty rough day for me but we more than made up for it after work. We had a party at our house,drank and played games. so much fun. oh yah, and we danced the night away around my coffee table. hah! around 2ish maybe 3AM, we went to Sean's to go swimming. we hung out in the spa for a bit and then took a taxi home. we finally went to bed around 4ish. Then around 6AM i got a call i have never received before in my life. a friend was in jail!!!! SHIT! i was so scared..but luckily everything is ok!
Saturday Brandon, Bekah and I woke up and went to the mall. we seriously shopped for 4 hours. heaven! Thanks baby! After the mall it was nap time. i finally started to feel hung over around 7PM. we took a nap and woke up around 8:30 and went night swimming with Joey and Tim. we then got ready and met Bryan at a bar near our house. it was such a great night.
Sunday we went to visit my dad and we brought the Wii. He loved it!!!! well, who doesnt? We hung out with him all day. Go figure that he is having surgery the day we leave for Vaca. sad.
After visiting my pops we went to my moms to see my Bro. He's back in town! we picked up Joey and went swimming at my moms. My bro had a bunch of friends over so we had a good time.
I normally would be bitter about the whole Monday thing today BUT, there was NO traffic (is it a holiday??) and our trip is in TWO days! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hope you all had a good weekend!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin