Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And the award goes tooo....

TAG!
EEEEEEE! i was Tagged with the 2008 Premio Award by one of my favorite bloggers: Couture Carrie. Thanks hun!



The rules for passing on the award:


1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4) Link to those 7 blogs5) Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.


I'm tagging the 7 bloggers below because they're great reads, inspiring, innovative, funny, entertaining, and all have great Fashion styles! Blogging is my therapy and it's so fun to meet all of you wonderful bloggers online! I have so many daily reads but it would take me forever to post all of their links. Please look at "My Fav's" for more great blogs.

~Fashion Envy
~Cupcakes and Cashmere
~Knight Kat
~Pretty Sandy Feet
~Lipstick Bitches
~Kira Fashion
~Observation Mode

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're far too sweet, thank you for this! I actually was tagged already and wrote my post in reponse last week. Thank you again though, love!

Kira Aderne said...

Hi my dear friend!

Such an honor be your fav! That´s amazing!! Thanks a lot!!!! You are so kind :)
I am thanking you at my today´s post.

a kiss for you,
have an amazing day!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Yay!!! These are all faaaabulous blogs; excellent picks and congrats to all :)

xoxox,
CC

Katelin said...

aw thank you my dear, you're too kind :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the honor, I'm flattered that you thought of me! :D

Songy said...

Thanks for your comment and congrats! ^^ party on...

Songy said...

Thank you for a lovely comment. ^__^
blog roll added. :P
xxxsongy

LBIC said...

Awe, thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin