Monday, August 18, 2008

my mom always said styles would come back...

So, Saturday afternoon Brandon and i were watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I forgot what a great movie that was. I couldn't help but notice Sloan Peterson's style. I swear i felt like i was watching a recent movie or something. Her style is in now and it's funny to see all the looks that are now coming back. All of them were wearing the old school Ray Bans (which i recently purchased) and Sloan was wearing long baggy shorts, high waisted pants, tall suede boots, layered shirts, scarves, messy hair, a fringe jacket, a crossybody handbag and always a serious-Posh look on her face. I was telling Brandon how funny i thought it was that i would wear everything minus the fringe jacket. maybe if it came in black. hah!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin