Wednesday, September 24, 2008

venting

so...it seems as though everyone and their mom is either engaged or preggers. maybe somethings in the water! i swear.....two girls from my work, a neighbor and my brother are engaged in seriously a month. AND i feel like everywhere i go whether it's the market, to work out, or to a bridal shower there are pregnant women everywhere. SCREAM! i feel claustrophobic or something. i feel like i am an outcast. EEK! i swear every day there is a new engagement and or new baby being welcomed. i can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phew...i feel so much better. thanks for letting me vent.

happy humps!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm neither pregnant nor engaged.

You're not alone.

;)

Katelin said...

i'm not engaged or having bebes, and that's a good thing, haha.

So Stylish So Sassy said...

OMG...I feel the same way. We're at that age when it starts coming all at once. I swear I never been to so many weddings and baby showers within the past two years. I'm the last of my friends to be married or have a baby. WTF? LOL! Our time will come!

Songy said...

I hear you. I'm not pregnant and not likely to be for a long time. :)

Join the club!

elysia mann said...

i totally agree- there are 2 pregnant girls in my grade! in high school!! and all of hollywood has a wee one. WHAT"S HAPPENING???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin