Tuesday, December 23, 2008

busy b


Hi bloggers!! sorry I have not been updating. it's been so busy at work and by the time i get home the thought of looking at a computer makes me want to cry. so here i am on Christmas Eve, Eve! EEEE Can you believe Christmas is in two days? I can't! this year has gone by way too fast. Brandon and I finished all of our Christmas shopping over the weekend. we went to sushi on Friday and spent four hours at the mall. troopers! Sunday was family day. it's a very delicate day for Brandon and his family so Brandon took his mom, sis, grandma and me out to a yummy breakfast. he is so sweet. we went to visit his dad at the cemetery which was packed. there were so many people. it was intense. we then went on a TV hunt. Brandon and i are not doing individual gifts this year and decided to buy something we both really want. A TV for our bedroom. Well 3 stores later we found the perfect plasma. 32 " baby! it's soooo nice in our room! it's so exciting that we are both so excited.

My desk at work is decorated with tons of candy, gift baskets and a beautiful orchid. I love the holidays! Today is our Secret Santa at work. Can't wait!

Hope you are all having a good week! any big plans for the holidays?

6 comments:

ash said...

Me too! This year has FLOWN by and iknow what you mean about not wanting to look at a computer when you get home.

Katelin said...

i'm so excited christmas is so soon! oooh! and yay for a new tv, that's on matt and i's list of new things to buy eventually.

Trace said...

Congrats on the new TV! My husband wants one sooooo bad. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

Daniela Valdez said...

I hope you and Brandon have a great Xmas!

Best wishes for the next year.

I added you to my blogroll :)

Daniela Valdez said...

I hope you and Brandon have a great Xmas!

Best wishes for the next year.

I added you to my blogroll :)

VanessasRunway said...

Have a fabulous holiday! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin