Thursday, July 9, 2009

party like a rock star on a school night

So..yesterday was a rough day. BLEH!!! i think all of my emotions decided to come out yesterday and it was not pretty. im on an emotional roller coaster that wont seem to end and im not sure if it ever will. to make things worse....it took me an hour and a half to get home because of the stupid fire near the Getty. are you kidding?!?!? i went home and cried and felt soooo much better. after unleashing for a bit i went to my moms for my brothers birthday! we had a great time. homemade sushi and rockband with all the sibs and sib to be is a great night. love!







Happy thursday! hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about your sucky day.. but hey, sushi&rockband is a great cure for a upsidedown day! hehe! :)

Noshabelle said...

I really want to try rockband!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin