Thursday, October 22, 2009

only in my dreams...

"No, only in my dreams As real as it may seem It was only in my dreams"-Debbie Gibson

Photobucket
PC: lelove, weheartit

BIG sighhhhhhhhh........what a week/ month/ year. GEEEEZUSSS! when will things become easier? when will lightning stop striking the same place? ARGH!!!! we are hoping for some good news today about my Dad. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beg you (whoever YOU are)

**these pics made me smile, made me blush and made me so thankful that i have someone to love and thankful he loves me back. i don't know where i would be without you. i don't know what i would do without you. i don't know how i would be able to function without you. i love you. i love you for loving me.

13 comments:

LittleMissHeartbeat said...

heyy
tnx for checking out my blog!
xoxo

Kym said...

praying for your family, especially your dad :)

seriouslyright? said...

I love you TOO!!!!

<3

Tights Lover said...

Nice pics. I hope you get that good news about your dad!

becca. said...

aaaw such adore photos!
i hope you get good new about your dad!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

anacecilia said...

:( God bless your daddy and i hope your family end this horrible time soon enough i love thos pictures and i love what you say to your bf :) it is really good to have someone by your side some one you love and loves you back unconditionally :)

Julia said...

such cute pictures, they make me smile! I hope you have good news about your dad soon, my thoughts go out to you.

xoxo

www.fashioneye.typepad.com

anotherfishinthesea said...

these pictures made me smile! i hope you do get some good news soon! waiting is never fun. thinking about you....

sue said...

oh, hope everything will work out, mu thoughts are with you

kiss

KIRAFASHION said...

I do love the first movie, I always cry at the end...lovely :)))

Blicious said...

thank you ALL so much for your kind words! they all made me smile..

XOXO

Ediot said...

i love that movie . my girl.
nice etsy items dear!

Ash Fox said...

ah i wish you all the best.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin