Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ohhhhh girls just wanna have fun...

IM BACK !!

Hi! how are you? how was your weekend??

I had a good/ bad weekend. yes-yes that does make sense. let me explain...it was GOOD because i got to spend some nice quality time with my girlies and bad because my other half was out of town all weekend.

Friday-Julee from our NY office (HI JULEE!!! :) her LA goal #1 was to make it on this blog!! meow!) her friends and my bestie Maryam-joon went to Cabo Cantina for 2-for-1 drinks. 4 drinks later we went back to her hotel for the most expensive champagne (with edible glitter) i've ever had. After that we walked down to Santa Monica (oh yah, she was staying in the heart of west hollywood) and went to a "gay" bar. so fun! we drank wayyyyyyy too much and i couldnt tell you how we got back to the hotel. ha! i know we walked though so dont judge..we had a slumber party in her room and had so much fun! GNO's are always the best! ♥
Saturday I went home and literally did nothing and tried so hard to get rid of the nasty hangover i had. awful. i did a lot of shopping, drank too much and went out with the best people! Sunday morning i ran a 5K for C.A.T.S. charity with B's familia and one of my close girlfriends. after the marathon i went home and took 5 hour nap. no joke. and still hungover...from Friday night. ugh!!! After my amazing nap I went to dinner and Groundlings with B's mom, sis and cousins. so fun!! you must go to groundlings! hilarious!!!!

and.......Monday-BRANDON CAME HOME!!!!!!!!! so happy! i hated being alone. sleeping alone. eating alone. singing alone. watching Family Guy alone. so awful. he's back and im happy! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope you all have a great week! im off to catch up on your blogs! XOXO

37 days until our Jamaica trip!!!!!

20 comments:

Anacecilia said...

Brandi,
that sucks you stayed home alone! i hate staying home alone its the worst every thing is just so sad, :( i feel like i am attached at the hip of my boyfriend and i love it i wouldn't have it any other way, but hey it seems like you had fun with your friends! :) and he is back so yay!

B a la Moda said...

It looks like your had some fun! I have been in Cabo Cantina a couple of times. Love that place!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a fab time on friday, that champers looks amazing! shame it tastes yak, i hate drinikng the stuff. How the hell did you run a marathon afterwards?!good on you.

Glad you and your beau are reunited

x

Baby Momma said...

You are the cutest thing! I hate watching Family Guy alone too...it's like a special couple thing we do haha. I'm impressed you still ran a 5k after your weekend of drinking! But then again, I'm not a runner! Down here in Kentucky we have like ONE gay bar and I found myself in it by accident once...it was hilarious and way fun!!!

Annie said...

you ladies are beautiful!!
looks like ya'll had a great time! :)

Kira Aderne said...

nothing like a great night with the girls, I will do it this friday!

Anonymous said...

amazin photos!
hope you had so much fun..
love the fourth photo! hehe.
Yaryy.

Tiffany Kadani said...

How fun! I'm so happy your man came back home. I always hate it when mine leaves for work. Makes life so much more sad.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you had to sing alone :)-

Lovely pics of all you gals. Sounds like you had a wonderful time hanging out & drinking...and then oh my...you even ran on Sunday. Hope you did well!!!

mel said...

aw what gorgeous photos, and words looks and sounds like you guys had an amazing time! i love seeing photos of friends together it always gmakes me feel happy for some reason, but that sucks that your bf was away!:( have a great rest of week
x

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Sounds like you had some fun! Girls night out is so much fun! :)

Brandon said...

I am so happy to be home! I missed you so much! The race track and traveling just isn't the same when you aren't there! Thank god Vegas is next weekend and I get to bring you again!

I hope the bed in the Mandalay Bay suite is ready for some bed jumpers to arrive!

Love you til the end my ride along partner!

yiqin; said...

Ah looks like fun :D

Tights Lover said...

Sounds like a pretty full weekend...even if your boyfriend was out of town. Loved the photos!

S.Elisabeth said...

GNO's are definitely awesome. And yay! I'm glad he's home =)

ediot said...

you look magnificent! i love the photos they show how much fun you guys had. and the drinks look yummY!
hope youre having an wonderful week.

xx ediot

Winnie said...

Wow, looks like you had so much fun! I am so excited to read you're off to Jamaica soon, can't wait for your holiday pictures!

Petitebine said...

Lovely photo's girl!
Love it, look you guys had so much fun!

Sweets and Hearts said...

looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends. lol, that's so funny about the gay bar thing--those drag queens are fabulous!

2-for-1 drinks and edible glitter?? whoa. amazing! it's always fun hanging out with your girl friends! i haven't done that in a while and this post makes me want to go out reeeeally soon!

♥ erica
sweetsandhearts.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

How fun and the cocktails look delish!

LIesl :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin