Monday, April 11, 2011

it's not who you are that holds us back, it's who you think you're not.

Hi loves!! Sorry for being Mia.
life has been crazy! And not in a so great way. Id be lying if I told you everything was great. But things are getting better and all I can do is ride the wave......

B and I went to Disneyland for my birthday and had a happy day!

Photobucket
Photobucket

One more fun sneak peak from our engagement session.....

Photobucket

Hope you all had a great weekend! Cheers to a better week!!

Xoxo
b

7 comments:

Andrea said...

lovely pics as always :)


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

Tiffany Kadani said...

Sorry things aren't going so great. Hope they get better soon!

Liesl said...

OK, I must see more of your engagement pictures...yes, must! :) LOVE it and I'm planning mine this summer in Laguna Beach!

Liesl :)

Liesl said...

P.S. I am sure things will start going more smoothly soon and I'll send a few extra smiles your way until then! :) :) :)

k said...

aw, i hope things are getting better. I love the engagement shoot it just looks so breezy and gorgeous, can't wait to see more!

DreamTNM said...

You are so beautiful! Hope things are getting better :)

yiqin; said...

how sweet is this :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin