Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the 3rd, 2nd and 1st day of Christmas..

On the 3rd day of Christmas I am so thankful for my health. I am a super hypochondriac. Web MD is my worst enemy but I have been blessed so far to be a healthy wifey. :)

On the 2nd day of Christmas I am so blessed to be where I am in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have the best Husband, love our kitties, our perfect little house, my job, our amazing friends and love our supportive family. I am so thankful. :)

On the 1st day of Christmas I am so so soooo thankful for all of my #Blicious readers!!!!!! You are all so amazing and so supportive. Thank you for all of your comments and emails. Love you all!!


Photobucket

Hope you had a very merry holiday!!!


xo
b

2 comments:

Brandon said...

The holidays are coming to a close but not before we bring in 2012 being married! This time last year, we were newly engaged and looking forward to a year full of wedding planning. I can't even begin to make a list of all of the exciting and memorable experiences we had in 2011. The highlight of everything will always be hearing the most amazing words...'You may now kiss your bride...' You becoming a Scarpelli and venturing throughout life as my wife is the ultimate gift! Love you til the end wifey and I'm really looking forward to another amazing year with you!

Liesl said...

You are always so sweet in your posts...I am thankful for you too! Glad you had a Merry Christmas and what a cute picture of you both!

Liesl :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin