Friday, July 6, 2012

LA to HK

I'm off to Hong Kong this weekend! The last trip (picture above) I took it was freeeeezing. This trip will be the c.o.m.p.l.e.t.e. opposite. 90's HK heat. can't wait. bahhh who am I kidding? I already foresee a blog post complaining about the heat...womp womp. I'm excited to visit the factories and soak up as much information as possible!

See you later blogettes! Hope you all have a lovely week!

Dear HK & China,
I am ready for you!
b

Dear Hubs,
I already miss you. Hope you can fit in my suitcase.
love you,
b


xo

7 comments:

Holly said...

have an awesome time! and maybe pack a hat for the heat!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Have an amazing time!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Have a wonderful trip girl! See you soon! xoxoxo

Brandon said...

Hong Kong is lucky to get you for a few days but you'll be back home in no time!

Gonna miss you Jabronie Snicker Head!

Love you til the end...

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

That pics soo cool.

Liesl said...

Have a BLAST!!! I was there years ago and my sister, brother-in-law and nephews just got back from there last month! :)

bananas. said...

hong kong?!?! for work or pleasure?

either way have a blast!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin