Friday, November 9, 2012

Best of Unbound

The Best of Unbound show is this weekend! The talented/ sexy/ amazing/ beautiful dancers with LA Unbound will be taking stage to bring back all of the favorite dances! I am so excited! I can't thank my amazing Husband enough for all of his support. He's my biggest fan. He bought tickets to all three shows. 1.2.3...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
He's been so great these past few months. I come home, hug/ kiss, change for dance and leave. He constantly tells me to breath, drink lots of water and to just have fun. Dance is my outlet and it should always be fun. He understands that. He understands me. Occasionally I'll practice in the living room and he'll try to understand what I'm doing and instead I get an awkward look. HA!!!! This will be my last show with LA Unbound since we are moving to Italy next year so I am excited to let loose, have fun and show girl-hand dance-hip hop my face off!

Brandon,
You are the BEST and I can't wait to see your big smile in the audience!

Another big thanks goes out to my family and friends for their support. I have quite a few people coming out to see the show and I am so thankful. I love you allllll!

SO if you are in the LA area and want to come see the Best of Unbound show, buy your presale tickets tonight by midnight!! 2 nights, 3 shows, amazing dancers and yours truly!
It will be a Blicious event!



xoxo
b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only giving you the support that I receive from you day in and day out. You're gonna kill it this weekend & I'll have the best seat in the house...all 3 times ;)

Love you til the end...

yiqin; said...

nice <3

Liesl said...

Sooooo...

F
U
N

...oh, yeah! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin