Wednesday, January 9, 2013

the best days of our lives

When things are stressful/ hard/ overwhelming/ complicated/ scary and simply nutso, i drift off to this day. The best.day.of.my.life. 
These little moments make me smile so big and they take me back to the most magical day of my life.
Here's what made me smile today. :)






we needed a cheesy pic or two... :) doesn't everyone have a photo like this?

So now that my mood is m u c h better...it just occurred to me that I have not done a post on our wedding details. I had this whole plan to share all and life got in the way. But I think I'm ready to share and let you in on OUR day. From the music to the flowers to the shoes to the dances to the dresses to the cake...shame on my blogging skills. This will happen.

Happy Hump Day.

xx
b


8 comments:

MILEX said...

how amazing!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous pics, darling!
You look so fabulous and happy!

xoxox,
CC

his little lady said...

Wedding pictures always make me so happy! You look beautiful! And I love his bow tie :)
xo TJ

teresweetstyle said...

great photos honeyyyy, i really love themmm!

xx

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're GORGEOUS. & hey, a few cheesy pictures are a must for any wedding! :)

MONICA SORS said...

Cool wedding dear!!
WANNA COME WITH ME TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK?? CLICK HERE, VOTE ME AND JOIN ME!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Aww yay, such fun pictures! You look beautiful :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Holly said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding, and you were a gorgeous bride! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower; I hope you'll come and visit again soon! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin