Monday, February 11, 2013

100 words about my husband.

Salve!

My 100 word love story to husband featured on Melissa's blog is up today!

Brandon is my favorite person in the whole wide world. We high-five every chance we get. We give hugs every morning. We support each other. We guide each other. He teases me for always singing random songs. I tease him for his car obsession. He is the best personal chef. I am the best eater. He always makes sure to open my door. I always make sure to thank him. He holds my hand in the car. I melt. I am so lucky to call that man my husband. Forever. Dear Brandon, I will love you till the end.

It was a difficult task to write something about Brandon in 100 words but I had fun with it. I love how she does this series. So cute!

Thanks Melissa, for featuring Bsquared.

Happy Monday!!

xx
b

2 comments:

Caroline said...

That's such a fun idea! I love this!

Couture Carrie said...

How lovely, darling!

xoxox,
CC

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin