Tuesday, February 5, 2013

so many changes.

ciao.a.bunga!
This past weekend was bittersweet. My boss of 6 years who is also a great friend is moving across the country. Her and I started work on the same day. We have grown so close over the years and I have learned so much from her. I swear she knows more about me than my own Husband. There is so much change going on. I know we are moving to Italy but it wasn't going to be too strange since I would have still been working with her. Now...not so much. so sad. :( We went to their going away party on Friday night and had so much fun! Sunday morning we went to their house to say goodbyes to them and their sweet baby girl, Avery. Words cannot express how adorable she is!! So in love! We ate lunch on the Hermosa pier and lucked out with amazing weather! The universe is telling them not to leave Cali! ;) We will miss them dearly!






































I mean, can you even stand it? Little Miss Avery is so precious!!!

xx
b

7 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful pics, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

It's hard to have friends move away - but the two of you will have exciting adventures, and a true friend is only a phone call (or skype session) away!

k said...

you are moving to italy??? that is so awesome! i had to read back a few posts, ha...but that is so neat. we went through all of the selling stuff moving thing too. it's SO EXCITING! where in italy will you be going??

Audrey Allure said...

Such lovely photos!

Natalie said...

have fun in italy! I wouldn't mind studying abroad there!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

adorable pictures :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin