Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our first 24 hours in Firenze!


Ciao!
Brandon and I put together a video of our first 24 hours in Italy! We love it here! We feel so comfortable and happy. We bought groceries and pillow cases and cooked in our kitchen. We walked everywhere and went to a club to finish off the day. We had no idea Firenze was such a party place. I am so excited for the road ahead. We wanted to capture our day on film so we can always remember it and to share with you. There are no words to explain how we feel. :) Hope you enjoy!

Baci! xx b

5 comments:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

beautiful, beautiful. i am so happy you are enjoying it so much. perfect time to be there because it's Pasqua and you can eat kinder cioccolata and colomba, mmm

can't wait to read more.

Unknown said...

I finally got a chance to watch!! I can't even believe you LIVE there, its BEAUTIFULLLL!!!! Xo, miss you both!

Caroline said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited to see you guys go through this journey together!

Couture Carrie said...

How lovely darling!
Florence is one of my favorite cities :)

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

We follow each other on Instagram and I can't believe I hadn't followed your blog yet! My heart is sooo full of excitement for you and your husband on your new adventure! I lived in Florence for a summer in college and it was the most amazing experience. It looks like you live close to where I did! Can't wait for more posts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin