Friday, October 18, 2013

SIA- selfie in action.

Selfieeeeee Friday! I was flipping through my iphone photos and found way too many selfies. slightly ashamed:::slightly amused. So...I thought I'd do a post about SELFIEEEEES! Are you a selfie taker? I just love and giggle every time I see a SIA-selfie in action. It's so funny seeing people taking pics of their best angles and making different facial expressions to get the perfect selfie. and also, every time I see this happening I say "SELFIEEEEEE". It amuses me. Most of my selfieeeeees are taken inside with the strangest Italian mirror. Since we just moved and the mirror didn't come with...I'll have to figure out something else. ;)

I am a selfie fan (((disclosure-for outfit posts))). I admit it and I may have a problem. :)




BUON WEEKEND!
xx
b

6 comments:

marie said...

hehe.. love it! you are so cute <3

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome looks!
Love the purple jeans!

xoxox,
CC

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

I'm a selfie portraiture but not as cute as you are :)

SilhouetteParisienne said...

Nice outfits!

Beauty said...

Cute Outfits; I love the tee that has the caption "Forever Young" and coincidentally,I already composed a blog post with that Caption for my birthday (post) which comes up n a few weeks.

Beauty said...

Cute Outfits; I love the tee that has the caption "Forever Young" and coincidentally,I already composed a blog post with that Caption for my birthday (post) which comes up n a few weeks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin