Tuesday, January 23, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


Hurrayyyyyyyy! The day has come!!! We are done with Escrow!!! It’s been hell but it’s over!!! We should be getting our keys tomorrow! Remodeling this week and moving in 2-3 weeks! Wow!!!!! It’s so surreal! I was so nervous this morning for 3 main reasons:
1-because it’s so intense signing your life away to these people for 30 years! I mean WOW! And not to mention the check that I saw for such a ridiculous amount of money! Ugh.javascript:void(0)
Publish
2-brandon and I are so in love and have been living together for almost 3 ½ years but it’s weird to think that we are 23 year olds with a mortgage to pay!! SCREAM! Baby, I love you so much and WE are going to have the best fucking year of our lives! Before you know it we’ll be selling this place and putting a down payment on our first house or we could put all the money we get in to my Lucida cut ring!!!! Wink wink. I love you so much and wouldn’t be here without YOU!
3-did I mention that BRANDON AND I just got an effing CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so this is an amazing day for us and clearly is a huge step in our relationship!
NO MORE PAYING RENT!
praise the lord!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin