Monday, April 23, 2007

back to work...

Today brings a great opportunity to identify how you and your partner act out childhood relationships. Be aware. You don't want to be each other's parents, do you?

Some are born great while others have greatness thrust upon them. You, lucky creature, have your feet in both categories. Acknowledge the star quality that makes you inherently you. Now, all you have to do is let it shine.


Too tired to think…..Friday was pretty crazy being that it is 90% of guy’s favorite “holiday”. Let’s just say there was a ton of laughing and eating going on! Saturday was a productive day. We went to Ikea and bought a ton of stuff for our house. Our room looks awesome. Now we just need a plasma. Sooooon, very soon. Sat night we went out to a bar that would be cool if it was not located in Agoura Hills. We had a great time. Jes and I were drunk in a matter of seconds along with Chad and B. who knew that shuffle board can be so fun? Haha

Sunday was a day of remembering my Aunt Sherri. She passed a way a year ago of lung cancer. I have never heard about people going back to the cemetery to do a plaque ceremony but we did and it was different. It’s so heart braking to see how my Uncle reacts to stories about Sherri. Yesterday they were talking about the day he proposed to her and me being such a SAP, can’t help but get so sad and really take in to consideration how short life is. I hate it! Death is such a mystery and it’s terrifying! Make sure you never forget to tell people in your life that you love them whenever you can!

We came home and sat by the fire in snuggle-ville. I got to breath from chaos and finally paint my nails and relax. I love nights like that. My wonderful boyfriend gave me the greatest massage as we watched Family Guy which by the way is pretty funny.

Overall we had a great weekend…..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin