Monday, November 12, 2007

boo.




life without a cell phone SUCKS. this may sound cheese, lame or even "pathetic" but it does. my cell was ran over and i havent had a phone since weds. (this is what happens when there is an open bar on a boat and u leave your cell in your lap. oops.) poor poor me. no but seriously it's scary and boring when i commute so far without anyone to talk to but myself. maybe i'll hummmmmm or throw my arms up like the classic Mariah Carey move when singing along to HERO but still...it's awful. How did we survive without cell phones? remember pagers? 143-7-816 <----me and B. how did we ever have time to check our voice mails without cell phones??? hmmmm.

hopefully it comes today! thank gawd for insurance. sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin