Friday, June 6, 2008

PS. I love you




so...last night Veronica, Angelique and Joey came over for dinner and a movie. (of course we watched the Laker game until, well....we couldn't take it anymore). so, The movie we watched was PS. I Love You. OHMYLANTA! have you seen it? it is seriously so sad! I cried through the entire movie. (FYI i am a sap and all but f**K it's sad). any kind of love makes me happy; friend-love, soulmate-love, family-love, pet-love, etc. i love seeing other people glow! well this movie is so sad and talking about it now is getting me all teary eyed. i didn't want to see if for this reason and man, it's tough.
Veronica let me keep it so i may have to watch it again alone...although i wasn't holding back. i couldn't stop crying. even when it was funny i already knew he died. UGH! life is so scary! make sure you always tell the people in your life that you love them cause things can change in a second!!

love your life!!

10 comments:

Katelin said...

oh man i liked this movie so much, but i agree, so incredibly sad. but man at least gerard is so hot, haha.

Times of Glory said...

That's one of my favourite movies... I felt so touched. Seriously, the movie looks so real. The contrast of the love the losing him is sooooooo sad.

Fashion Ivy said...

Hey Brandi Stone. Are you interested in making a career in fashion design? If so then check my blog for details on a great contest coming up soon.

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS said...

ps : who do you love ? lol

hy my friend

it's friday night, i am happy,
i just wanted to share it and wish to blogs i like and the new blog i find nice a great week end

cheers from Paris

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Jill said...

I haven't watched it and I am a bit scared to, as I am a super sap. I'd have to take a box of kleenex with me.

yiqin; said...

I actually felt that the movie ruined the book for me! I was a big fan of the book =X Well, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Jess said...

That movie really helped me because finally they made a film that I could relate to when it comes to love :)

Kira Fashion said...

so cool!
i love lisa kudrow!
a kiss!!!

kitty kate said...

i'm about to watch this in like an hour w/ my bf! so excited!!!!!

angelgrotton said...

This movie touched as well. This movie can't live somebody indifferent.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin