Thursday, May 7, 2009

you think you know...

BLICIOUS!


What made you choose your blog name?
B is my nickname and i wanted something cute and catchy so Blicious it is! YUMMY!


What's your actual name?
Brandi


Do you have any nicknames?
B, babe, bran, hooker, flud, di, Brandon's


Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?
Sleeping, taking pictures, loving my wonderful boyfriend, painting my nails, making rings, eating, being outside, singing, dancing, playing with my kitties.


What do you do?
i work for GUESS? handbags. :) love!


What would you like to do?
i LOVE my job! anything in fashion is a dream for me. i would however love to open a boutique with all handmade things. ♥


Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?
i love theme parties. i LOVE dressing up!


Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.
i am very spontaneous. if i'm invited to go out of town on a Thursday i will go (if of course im not busy) :)


What achievement are you most proud of?
growing up with my best friend/ lover. i am so proud of how far we have come!
also, getting my BS in psych during the hardest time in my life is a HUGE achievement.


What do you most like about yourself?
i am very honest and loyal. that's all i want in return.


What would you change about yourself if you could?
i'm very stubborn.
i would also change my singing voice to be more like MC's.


If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?
i want my dad to get better! i hate that he's in pain.
i want to eat whatever i want and not gain weight.
i want all of my friends and family to be happy.
i want to live happily ever after with Brandon.



I tag ANYONE who wants to do this!

1 comment:

ediot said...

fun getting to know you more! have a great week

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin