Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fall cleaning..

hi lovies...
how is everyone??
i'm eh. it's been shitty week so far but i'm hangin in there. Saturday i was home and bored. i went shopping, spent too much and decided to tear apart my closet. but actually get rid of stuff this time like old prom dresses and Halloween costumes. (not sure why i still had some of these things)...so i made more room, did some major organizing and voila! pics below to see how productive my Saturday was.






hope you are all having a great day!!

XOXO


P.S.
the weather in SoCal is AMAZING! ♥

14 comments:

anotherfishinthesea said...

wow, that is pretty impressive! And your closet looks awesome!! hope you are ok and that your week gets much better soon!

marie said...

paul says ohmygosh.. i need to clean my closet, too!! =)

Tania-Dreams2009 said...

Oh girl you got lotsss of shoes! Love it!!!

Couture Cookie said...

I hate cleaning my closet... good for you, you actually did it!

♥Aubrey said...

You sure cleaned up...like Martha would do :) GREAT JOB!!!
You're rockin' some killer heels.

seriouslyright? said...

and I thought I was the one with the problem...

pffft...

<3

Jenn said...

wow - very impressive. i love your shoe collection!! :)

F Blog said...

i lovee having productive days like that!

SUGAR said...

loveloveloooove the shoe collection!!

sugar
xoxo

SUGAR said...

loveloveloooove the shoe collection!!

sugar
xoxo

brandon said...

if your shoes were crack, you'd be a crackhead...hahahaha

KO said...

girl, i'm feelin ya on the fall cleaning;) ugh but you have a super closet, donate some of that my way lol
thanks for stopping by! xx

A La Mode said...

Woahhhh you have a closet I would die for!

The White Way of Delight said...

Oh man I need to do that! :/ Go you for getting it DONE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin