Thursday, January 21, 2010

and the award goes too......


EEEEE---ME!

The gorgeous Aubrey gave me the cutest award! I got the Haute Mess award! MEOWWWW! Thank you so much love! i love your blog! Your posts are always so positive and they always put a smile on my face. :)



Not sure what the rules are to this awesome award but im going to share the love with all of YOU!!!
**Blogging is one of my favorite things to do. I always find myself saying "i'm blogging that" no matter what i'm doing. I love reading all of your creative inspiring blogs! i love reading the comments you leave and the emails you send. you brighten my day! Thanks for being the best blog friends ever!
XOXO
I know i may be the only one but i am really enjoying this LA weather! i love the rain and i dont want it to stop. :)
Photobucket
my drive to work. ♥
I hope you all have a fantabulous day!
Please check out my Etsy shop! New rings & headbands!! ♥





7 comments:

Julie said...

thanks for stopping by love! can't wait to read more of your stuff, and will DEF be checking out your etsy shop bc I'm a headband ADDICT.

Maritess said...

aww congrats Brandi! You deserve it! You're blog makes me laugh and inspires me to be positive everyday! congrats again! Oh, and i'm totally with you on this weather.. Love the rain..

Unknown said...

You also make me smile hun :)
May you be singing in the rain!!! Lol

And yes i MUST go check out your new items in your shop as they are always so cute. Thanks and have a wonderful week ahead.

Emily said...

Congrats! :)

Xoxo-

Anacecilia said...

congratulations, you do deserve it, you are so pretty fashionable and in love i love how you always share the positiveness too :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award! I have to say I'm over the rain! I was at work earlier and the rain sounded like hail on all of the windows in my office it was a bit scary! And I should be used to it being from the east coast! Will need to check out your shop! xo, mel

Brandon said...

i cant believe you didnt thank me. hahahaha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin