Monday, June 28, 2010

La Vamp Fatale ♥

hiiii!

I had a show on Saturday night at Dancespot and had the best time. I was really nervous since this was an intimate show and the studio only held about 40-50 people. We were the last act and i have to say it was amazing! i had so much fun and as soon as we came out i wasnt nervous at all! i guess the big theater that holds 400+ is scarier. ;)

we were Vampires and our piece was the best. i have video so i will try to upload soon. (still need to upload Jamaica vids. eek) ♥ i love all the girls and guys I dance with! so fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

more pics coming soon.

oh and i totally forgot to post this but Angelique and I finally met our future hubby! SEXONASTICK!!!!!!!!!! Brandi Walker has a nice ring to it right?


Photobucket

Photobucket




XOXO

happy happy joy joy.

9 comments:

StyleCake said...

ahhhhhhh you finally met him!! thats so awesome!!! love the costumes and makeup!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm so happy your performance went so well! I believe it that your piece was the best.

Kira Aderne said...

fantastic! I can't wait to see the video of you! congratulations!!!!!

Tiffany's Small World said...

been following your blog!looks fun!

Grace said...

I want to work with that group!

Love Grace.

love kitchen said...

now following your blog.
keep posting - i love it :)
xx
toni


www.ssssht.com

TINA said...

I love the costumes and the fierce makeup - can't wait to see the video of your performance!:)

x
Tina

Angelique said...

mmmmmmm...

<3

Jill said...

Yes please upload a video soon! I'd love to see u dance. I have been trying to figure out how to post videos to my blog without putting them on youtube.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin