Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dance every chance you get!!

The LA UNBOUND show is THIS weekend!! i am so excited to perform!!!! we have been practicing like crazy for hours and hours and it's going to be the best show yet!!! CANT WAIT! EEEEEEEE we have 3 performances sat and sun! WOO!!!!!!!!!!

pics below from practice and our last burlesque show. ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and.......the winner to my Yukester giveaway is....
::::::::::::::::::::::::drum roll::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::
:::
::
:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous jewels, darling!
Would love that necklace in silver!

I am a Twitter follower :)

xoxox,
CC

CONGRATS LOVE!!! i hope to see pics of you with this fab necklace!

Send me your address.


XOXO


Photobucket

9 comments:

Liesl said...

How exciting, Brandi!!!

Break-A-Leg and have a blast dancing your heart out! :)

Liesl :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

Have an awesome three shows! I am so excited for you!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Have ana amazing performance.

And YAY I can't believe I WON! I am sooooooo excited! Thank you so much!

Here's my addy:
Carrie Critton
39 Cumberland Road
West Hartford, CT 06119

xoxox,
CC

Barbara said...

Have an amazing performance!

The F Word Online said...

ouu sexy photos girl ! looks like you guys had a great time !

xx lue

Sarah Whitney said...

So exciting! Love the costumes as well!

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! enjoy. xxxxx

Kira Aderne said...

I wish I could see you dancing girl! I have ballet classes 2 times a week, but as I don't have much of dancing background it is not that easy for me...but I try my best every class...you must be amazing dnce friend!

Grace said...

Missy when I move to Los Angeles I am going to go to one of your shows! And I'm so excited for you, I've been dying to build up the courage to that.

Love Grace.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin