Tuesday, May 3, 2011

white-on-white

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ shirt-Forever 21
♥ skirt-unknown (so old)
♥ blazer-vintage
♥ wedges-Cathy Jean
♥ watch-Michael Kors
♥ wrap bracelet-DIY-Blicious
♥ bag-Marciano


Brandon took me out on a date last night. We went to Cheesecake factory (their brown bread is todiefor) and then went to see African Cats. The movie was amazing. a must see if you loved Earth and Oceans. Love love love Disney Nature films.
I wore something casual and summer[y] and decided to wear it with hot red lipstick. I felt bleh and then put the lipstick on and felt wow! ready to go on a date with my future husband. meow.

hope you have a great day!!

xoxo
b

10 comments:

Krystal said...

i like the white on white thing you have going on! it looks so comfortable too!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love that blazer! So very beautiful!

Tania-Dreams2011 said...

Love the outfit! And red lipstick. Very Hot for date with FH!

Barbara said...

That watch is beautiful. And I'm not big into watches!

Star-Light said...

very pretty :))


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

Chelsea Lane said...

I looove this look! you are way too cute doll! great accessories + photos :)

xoxo

margaritats said...

love your wedges!!
great look!

Promise said...

I'm loving those wedges.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, hun...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

Meesha-Ray said...

loving the shoes!!!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

You look amazing and I am a huge fan of white on white...I might sport some in my upcoming engagement pictures! Plus, I just noticed that we both have similar engagement rings...love it!

Liesl :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin