Tuesday, March 13, 2012

s'more please

Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot


HI!!!!! I'm not even going to apologize for being MIA. I feel like my life has sped up a few mph and I can't breathe!! but guess who's back, back again....

My Husband took me on a hot date to Gyu Kaku last Friday night. There is something so fun about being asked on a date..by your Husband. We ate way too much food and drank a pitcher of beer. So fun going on dates with Husband. :) If you havent been there you should try it out. They have one amazing happy hour. I felt like we were at a club with how packed it was. The food was amazing and the dessert...well who wouldnt love all you can eat s'mores? We kept asking for s'more. teehee.

Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ shirt-gap ♥ jeans-marciano ♥ booties-blowfish ♥ bag-guess ♥ jacket-thrifted ♥ watch-michael kors ♥ necklace-blicious made by me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

hope you are all having a lovely week!

xo
b

6 comments:

Maritess said...

awww super cute! I love date nights! The top bun is looking great on you!

xoxo,
Maritess
www.tuesdaychronicles.com

Tiffany Kadani said...

LOVE s'mores! And you are just a beautiful doll!

DreamTNM said...

awww you look adorable! that place looks so good, yum! fun date night!

Liesl said...

You both always have so much fun, and are so cute on your little adventures! LOVE it!!! Yay for s'mores! :)

Brandon said...

S'more appears to be a contraction of the phrase, "some more." While the origin of the dessert is unclear, the first recorded version of the recipe can be found in the publication "Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts" of 1927.

Unknown said...

Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin