Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Happy, Merry Merry!

Happy Everything from the Scarpelli's!!!
2012 was a great year! Husband and I are thankful for so much and we can't wait for our new lives in Italy to start soon. 4 weeks soon! It's amazing to see how much we have grown over the past year as individuals and with each other. I don't know where I would be without my Muffin. He truly is the best Husband out there. I love my life because of him. <3
Thank you for a great crazy year baby. Next stop....FIRENZE!


xo
b&B

4 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family!!!!

Tights Lover said...

Enjoy Florence. It's one of my favorite cities in the world. Wish I was there!

Editor said...

Happy holidays...hope next year brings you lots of adventure!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy holidays!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin