Sunday, July 21, 2013

Surprise!

My most favorite moment in Paris was when Brandon surprised me with the best date on Saturday night. He made the plans and I had no clue what we were doing. Dinner, show, bar?? no clue. We got dressed up and got on a train, then on the tube, then ran because we were "going to be late". I didn't know why we couldn't just call the place and tell them we would be late but it all made sense when I found out we were going on a dinner cruise down the Seine. I died! I think I yelled out loud when I found out. He's just so good to me.

We got to our table and had a bottle of wine waiting for us. It was a magical night. The food was amazing, the beautiful Paris monuments were stunning all lit up and my sweet husband was simply perfect. There are no words when this man I have been with for 10 years can still pull off such a sweet surprise. Even if he asked me 10 times throughout the day "Can I tell you what we're doing tonight"? I'm glad I said no. I LOVE surprises.


After dinner, wine and dessert there was DANCING! I died again. Is this real life. Of course we got up and danced. It was the most perfect night that I will cherish forever. 
Cin Cin to ten more beautiful years! 

I just adore this man. 

Ciao Tutti! 
xx
b

9 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

How lovely, darling!
Beautiful pics and sentiments!

xoxox,
CC

Is This Real Life? said...

Paris looks beautiful and it looks like you had such a fun trip! X

Katelin said...

aw what a wonderful trip and a great surprise!

Anonymous said...

Good surprise !
Bonne journée
Suzanne d'Orléans.
***********************

Anonymous said...

So lovely. I like your blog.
www.emotionally.eu

Elle Sees said...

just got caught up with your blog! aw, this is toooo wonderful, sweet, and romantic. sigh....
congrats to y'all!

Henna | HENNA BLOSSOM BLOG said...

Awww, so sweet! What a great memory! Love that he surprised you! :)

xo,
Henna
http://hennablossom.com

Online PhD UK by Takisha Patel said...

Congratulations, you just met an almost perfect man for every woman. Like you, I also love surprises, though sometimes it is already a negative surprise. Anyways, your Brandon loves you dearly for all those things he did for you. You are so lucky to have him. Just a piece of advice, never let him down as you could not find anyone like him.


Please visit My Webblog:Online PhD UK Programs

Unknown said...

You’re so lucky with your man. Well, you looked like a perfect couple. Love is in the air!

my blog-TEFL COURSES LONDON

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin