Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAG team back again.....


The wonderful Songy from StyleDiscovery tagged me with the special Premio Dardos award. THANK YOU!!!!! i read her blog every day and hope you all do the same. "The award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing". i think blog awards and tags are so exciting because it shows how dedicated your readers are!! i love blogging and hope you all enjoy Blicious.

I'd like to tag the bloggers that i can't go a day without reading:


PrettySandyFeet
-for all of her amazing stories!

GrownupGaudy-Because she's a hooker, my neighbor, and she's from Jersey! ♥

CupcakesandCashmere-i want to buy everything she posts!

KiraFashion-Always a great read!

FashionChalet-Her clothes and pics are amazing!

IgorandAndre-SO talented!

ObservationMode-for the best topics!

KnightCat-LOVE!

StyleScrapbook-her DIY's are amazing!

FemmeRationale-love every outfit

SoStylishSoSassy-love every post!

Barred-OMG the pics are hilarious!!

and sooooo much more!!! seriously i can tag every blog! ;)

10 comments:

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

congrats!!!:D
x

..... said...

well u deserve it after all !!

loveology said...

Congrats dear!

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You said you tagged me, but i can't see my name? hehe ;)
Doesn't matter.

have a lovely week!

Mila.

Kira Aderne said...

It´s an honor to be in your list!!! Thanks a lot for your support, I really love what I do and even more after reading some people like you!

Congratulations you too, you are fantastic and really deserve that!

a kiss,
i will tagg you tomorrow ;)

Kira

FASHION CHALET said...

Well, I think you're amazing. I love your fun tropical outfits and flattering comments. YOU ROCK! Thank you. ♥

xo/ fashion chalet

Vintage Lollipops said...

Congrats!!!!

xxx

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on receiving this award!

I appreciate you tagging me for this one! :D

Songy said...

Hey! Congrats. :) You guys have most fun and exciting parties! Love you for it Muah!

Bekah Boo said...

yaaaayyyy. I need to blog more, you've got me addicted.

Katelin said...

aw thank ya, thank ya. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin