Monday, May 16, 2011

"Bride to B"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know I'm really behind but here's a few pics from cinco de mayo. B was out of town and I had a few freinds over for carne (my fav), magaritas and sombrero decorating. oh and pin the tail on the donkey. so fun!!! Thanks to mi amiga Tracy for throwing a fun get together with all of her amazing decorations. read her blog here!

I hope you all have a great week!

Did anyone see Bridesmaids? I saw it with a few of my bridesmaids and the fiance and i dont think I've laughed that hard in a lonnnng time. so fun!



xoxo
b

5 comments:

Andrea said...

cute pics :)

Krystal said...

i can't wait to see that movie!!

Sienna said...

cute blog dear! :)
xoxo Sienna

http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

So proud of us!! Can it always be cinco?!?

Dancing Branflake said...

How fun! You always go to the best parties.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin