Monday, May 16, 2011

"Bride to B"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know I'm really behind but here's a few pics from cinco de mayo. B was out of town and I had a few freinds over for carne (my fav), magaritas and sombrero decorating. oh and pin the tail on the donkey. so fun!!! Thanks to mi amiga Tracy for throwing a fun get together with all of her amazing decorations. read her blog here!

I hope you all have a great week!

Did anyone see Bridesmaids? I saw it with a few of my bridesmaids and the fiance and i dont think I've laughed that hard in a lonnnng time. so fun!



xoxo
b

4 comments:

Andrea said...

cute pics :)

k said...

i can't wait to see that movie!!

Tracy said...

So proud of us!! Can it always be cinco?!?

Tiffany Kadani said...

How fun! You always go to the best parties.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin