Monday, May 16, 2011

framed.

I did it myself...well with the help of my Fianco of course...we have this insane collection of frames. all different sizes, shapes and colors. I decided to spray the colors i didnt like (the gold and white ones) and hang them up on one wall. i love it! i know it's nothing new to the diy world but honestly we had piles of frames and now i dont feel like they are a waste of space. go us! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PC-Fianco and I.




xoxo
b

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha love!!

k said...

i love it!!

Liesl said...

Looks oh so lovely! My younger sister did the same thing on the family room wall in her pace shortly after she got married and I loved it! I am planning on having a bunch of different frames with pictures on display at my wedding next year and think it would be cool to use them after the fact for show like you and my sister did on a wall as art! Looks FAB!

Liesl :)

Julie {love, julie} said...

That looks so good! and i like how there is room for your collection to grow!

Cassimus T. said...

LOVE! We have a very similar wall in our new home :) It warms my heart whenever I pass it by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin