Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tender is the night

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ Dress-Shabby Apple
♥ wedges-unkown-found in the back of closet after a major cleaning sesh.



I was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous dress from Shabby Apple. Their dresses are amazing and beautiful! The styles are very girly and very classy. I am wearing style Tender is the night and I love it. I am in love with the large tiers and girly bow. It fits perfect and looks great with any pair of heels. Shabby Apple is an online boutique selling beautiful dresses both casual and dressy for every type of woman. Their accessories are the perfect touch to any outfit. Shop away at Shabby Apple today!!!! ♥




xoxo
hope you all had a great weekend!



Photobucket

13 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a gorgeous dress! I love the color and the ruffles! Will check out the store now :-) xoxoxooo

Lu said...

Very nice dress, and your shoes looks very confortable, love. LU.

Annet said...

Very cute dress!

K. Annet
From the clay

Angela said...

i almost picked that dress. you look gorgeous!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Cute dress and I love Shabby Apple!

Jessica Mura said...

I love this outfit : dress and shoes!! You are really baeutiful!! ^^ Thanks for your comment in my blog, if you want we can follow each other :D
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

That is such a pretty dress. :)SarahD

Jessica Mura said...

your link to follow you doesn't work :( I re-try tomorrow!!! :D
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

sometimes the best things are found in the back of our closet! cute shoes and dress.

www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

amanda archambault said...

I love that dress!! It is so beautiful!
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
follow me and I'll follow you!!!
Amanda

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

wow! you looked so pretty in your black dress!
lovin' your shoes too...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

MISSY S said...

wow! i love the dress hun! <3

Hannah said...

loving those wedges! Very stunning

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin