Thursday, October 6, 2011

Honeymoon-Day 4

..and we're back..Honeymoon day 4

Day 4 we did a jet ski tour and swam with the sharks and stingrays. The sharks were not scary. They were actually afraid of people so it was great to only watch them swim off. The rays on the other hand were terrifying! I hated it. The baby in me came out hard core. I mean we have jumped out of a plane, gone on ride alongs with B, survived meeting Mariah Carey, hiked a waterfall in Jamaica but this...this was something else. It was creepy and slimy but I'm happy we did it. Our tour guide had fish chum with him and billions (more like 100's) of them came to us. EEEK! I was holding on to B {and the other's in our tour when B would throw me off} as if i was about to die. There were so many and we were told to not step on them. UMMM seemed impossible. And what happens if mother nature decided to have a bad day and one of those suckers wigged out. Then what? needless to say I was so happy to hop back on the jet ski and go light years away from those creepy creatures. ickkkkeeeezzzz.
We also took some amazing pics of the sunset and then it was off to
Rudys. best.food.ever. If you go to Moorea (you should) order the parrot fish. #blicious

enjoy! ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Liesl said...

Cute-tastic!!! Loving all the underwater shots and your lovely light aqua romper! Oh and glad you survived the rays! ;) Beautiful sunset...so romantic and lovely!

Liesl :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun! swimming with sharks is amazing! the sting rays...I would probably be freaked out as well.

bananas. said...

that place is perfection.

heart all your pictures.

Mummerina said...

I'm having honeymoon envy. I wish I could have a honeymoon like this!!!
PS - you've met Mariah?!?!

HeatherBrittany said...

Soooo I tried to buy that wedding planner book you swore by ... I don't need it (yet) but it's discontinued! So bummed!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like a piece of heaven indeed! You met MC?! That's too much fun:-)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and great time..! You look so pretty in these photos!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin